Saturday, March 24, 2012

Clausura 2012 - Round 7 - Where are my 2 hours ?



Join Argentina Football Previews service now to get all the best information and extremely detailed previews + tips for all the Clausura 2012 games !!!
Send me an email to mncarg@gmail.com for service details and previews samples.

Banfield 0 - All Boys 0

I can't think of a worst game than the 0-0 draw between Banfield and All Boys that opened Round 7.
The good news is that there's no way there can be a worst game thank this one so the remaining 9 games of this round will be better !
Both had a couple of chances to score, but if I have to say who deserved to win it I would say that both deserved to lose it for playing such an awful game.
Two hours of my life that are not coming back...

Round 7 will continue today with 3 matches, all of them key for the Averages table race, especially San Lorenzo visit to Atletico Rafaela.

This is today's schedule (all times GMT-3):

Saturday March 24
18.15-- Atlético Rafaela-San Lorenzo
20.30-- Belgrano de Córdoba-San Martín de San Juan
20.30-- Racing Club-Unión de Santa Fe

No comments:

Post a Comment